Sunday, November 9, 2008

2morrow is my 1st paper..
Which is b'comm..

Huuu...

n i' gonna be answering d exam 2morrow
with 1 TANGAN PATAH..

n on top of dat..
un lik my fellow classmate..
Sir somehow didn't posted my CARRYMARKS..

Punya SHIT..!!!

Trus xda semangat me maw p exam ni bha..
Palui2 kan.. i broke ma tgn uda kesian.. plus sir lg xda kaC markah..

KimA ooo..!!!

I really didn't feel lik taking d exam..
But ody pay kan, mahal lg dat..
So have 2 dtg jg..

Nnt x psl2 kna tiaw parents..

But still.. i want 2 say...

"FuCk punya SIR..!!, if i GaGaL.. it's all your fault.."

2day i study.. lik malas2 one la.. juz read ma notes n memorizing some stuff dat i think will come out 2morrow..

I really don't have any sort of good feelings 4 diz sem pnya exam.. I think diz going 2 be ma most HanGkanG result ever..!!

Anyway.. You know what they say..

HOPE 4 d best... PREPARE 4 d worst..!!

Pray 4 me ya'll..

n GuD LuCk 2 you...!!!

Datz it.. i'm out..

Back 2 study mode..

OUT..!!

No comments: